The FotoFinder system for highest working comfort in dermoscopy. This equipment makes video documentation even more compact, robust and convenient. Manoeuvrable, stable and unconditionally reliable in continuous operation, the device is the ideal cast for the practice and clinic and demonstrates hightech in the service of the patient. The system is installed on a turnkey basis and is ideally suited for networks thanks to highly developed hardware and powerful SQL database.
- Documents simply everything, if skin, hair, nails
- Mobile and manoeuvrable thanks to sturdy castors
- The sharpest images with live optical zoom
- Intuitive, future-proof software platform
- Moleanalyzer pro with AI-Score (optional)
- Highest data security thanks to state-of-the-art encryption technology
- Multi-user management, GDT interface to practice software
- Dynamic use of wireless media, e.g. tablets
FotoFinder medicam 1000
The new standard. Ahead by far.
Sharpest Full HD CrystalView quality
with optical Live-Zoom
Variable magnification up to 140x
Intuitive control of the software
via the panel on the rear panel
D-Scope IV precision optics for polarization and immersion
Special attachments for fluorescence diagnostics and capillaroscopy
Dermatoscopy with or without skin contact
The Moleanalyzer pro supports you in the evaluation of lesions in many ways, supported by FotoFinder artificial intelligence (AI). Moleanalyzer pro analyzes melanocytic as well as non-melanocytic skin lesions and calculates an AI Score for mole risk assessment, based on a Deep Learning algorithm that is continuously fed with new data. In the study “Man against machine” (University Hospital of Heidelberg, Holger Haenssle et.al.), the FotoFinder algorithm achieved impressively high results in sensitivity and specificity and was able to compete with experienced physicians.
- Analysis and measurement of structures
- Image comparison with quantification of changes
- Evaluation on the basis of the current checklists
- Mole risk assessment with artificial intelligence
- Second opinion service by renowned experts
FotoFinder systems create added value through modular design and multi-functionality. Discover a wide range of applications that can be adapted to the performance spectrum of your practice at any time!